Monday, July 27, 2015

Experiencing the experience

This is one of those pause moments in my life where I just want to stop everything and be in this very space as I am. Listening to meditation music, completely immersed in the moment. I'm feeling my breath going though my entire body, in another word, I am tuned in. You ever felt that you are an actor in this drama called life looking at your own act in different situations? When you watch yourself watching the outside world, it takes on a new shape. You get to see yourself from the eyes of others, from their experience of you watching them, watching you! Let me say it this way. I was teaching and guiding my friend in ICU to focus on his healing meditation. He was laying in bed, very fragile and tired. I was writing on the patient board where they put reminders for the nurses and doctors. As I was having this interaction, I saw myself being experienced through the experience of my friend. I became his field of energy and could connect to the damage areas in his heart. I felt the healing affirmations working in every dis-ease area because of the field that was created. Observing this was fascinating because I felt he was tuned in the same channel. I hope he gets to read this and like to get his feedback and see what he thinks. When we travel our soul journey, we encounter other beings on our path. We each have something to teach each other and like pieces of chain, we are entangled together. At a deeper level, we breath the same oxygen and same light is passing through the fiber of our existence. This field is unconditional love. It's the same energy that has caught your attention to this last word you are reading. This is a powerful potential that's being created right now as I'm expressing myself. I need to get this off of my chest. My heart feels lighter and emotions are centering a bit because my thoughts are floating into this post without any resistance. If you've read this far, I thank you and bring you in the full light of healing love that is exuding from my being to yours. Namaste...+1


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment