Monday, June 8, 2015

I AM worth my LIFE

"Is my life worth it?"...Here is a question echoing in my mind during meditation. The sounds of it vibrates throughout my entire body, gushing through my arteries and veins, with each pulse from my heart. Is my life worth the fear, worries, and anxiety thoughts that I pick up from the outside world and then get distracted from my path? Is my life worth spending it on things that don't matter and people who don't matter? Have you asked yourself these questions? The best way to get deep awareness from your higher Self is to ask a quality question. The answers will show up in a way that you would understand. They may show up as feelings, as a vision, or as information through other people. How many people do you know of that passed away within the last year? I know at least of 2 close people to me who moved on and that took a piece of my heart with them. Look, tomorrow is not guaranteed to be here. If you are experiencing pain and suffering, let them go. Let the worry go because you will not get a second chance. The miracle you are looking for is your LIFE in this very moment. Your presence here, now, reading this note is a miracle itself. When you get stuck on the things that don't matter, ask yourself: Is my life worth this? Once you shift your way out of that situation, ask yourSelf: What is worth my life? These two questions will help you maneuver through things that don't matter and higher quality energies that do matter. Love matters, Peace matters, your happiness, health, and your joy matters. Everything else is a waste of your precious time. Know your worth, embrace yourself as an intelligent being of light that can decide which direction to lead your life where it matters! -Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am worth it. I am worth my life. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. God wants to know itself as my life. I am one with this intelligent beauty. I am peace and joy. I am compassion and kindness gushing through the world with full confidence. My life matters. My decisions matters. My words matter. My walk matters. I am receptive to more prosperity, success, health, and wealth than ever before. I matter. My life matters. My heart matters. My Soul matters. For this, I am grateful and allow it to be, and so it is, amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment