Thursday, June 18, 2015

Healing your Grudge

I'm taking a deep breath in and out. My focus and attention is on my breath as I just came out of an amazing meditation. My intention was nothing, I decided to search for the unknown. In the midst of exploring the unknown, I felt the vastness of the universe within me. I was led to seeing different light bodies within my own body. It was giving me cues to work on old residues of pain and unwanted energies within. One of these energies is holding a grudge. It's pretty dense. I don't know where it came from but apparently it was sitting somewhere in my subconscious and it bubbled up. I felt my physical body clinching and tensing up. Go ahead and take a deep breath right now. You are being set up to let go of any energy of grudge you may have somewhere within your emotional body. I don't know where you are. Try to sit down and focus on your breath. This is great to read over and follow the light pattern. Notice the area in your left upper shoulder. Close to your vertebral column in between your shoulder blades is a dense energy stuck. As your attention goes on the intention of letting go, feel an energy field of white light body penetrating that area, going deep within the cells that are contracting, and then relaxing it. Now pay attention to your upper chest area. You know when you feel like crying? You know that heaviness that sits on top of your lungs and gets trapped in your throat? Take a deep breath and imagine a beautiful blue light energy surrounding that area and engulfing the lower frequency energy in it's arms. It' feel like your inner light hugging you and embracing you from within. Washing away dense energies of grudge, pain from resentment, un-forgiveness, and anger from whomever you are holding on to from the past. This process is breaking your emotional tie that has been holding you hostage from expressing your Authentic Self. The lack of expression leads to depression. Depression is nothing more than these coagulated thought energies being trapped in your emotional body. Take another deep breath and see yourself floating in a vast ocean. Without an agenda, without proving yourself to anyone. without wanting to be someone you are not. Let go of your worries in the oceanic love energy found in the depth of your being and allow the love intelligence that governs the entire universe take over your life. It's doing it now, to me and to you. WE ARE ONE.....deep breath, hold, release the sound of OHMMMMM....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1

www.DrRod26



No comments:

Post a Comment