Thursday, June 4, 2015

A beautiful rose that changes lives

I'm giving away this rose to whomever gets to read this. I don't know where you are or what you are thinking. I like to tell you where this rose came from and what it means to me. I just finished a very deep meditation and am in the theta space. I am fully awake in my awareness. Yet, I am in deep space of contemplation. I had two different stones in my hand from the beginning. One was a rock from Sedona, and the other from Zuma beach. The condensed energies in them are very different. The rock from Sedona has a earthly configuration. It has the energy of the planet earth condensed in it. As I held it during meditation, I felt my entire body becoming a root of a rose bush. I was inside the ground, and growing down in the soil , finding my way to my root. I was enjoying the darkness and quiet space. Feelings of deep sense of peace and compassion was taking over my emotional body. My spiritual body was expanding and traveling beyond my physical space. I held on to this energy and felt intense heat traveling up my hand, through my nerves, into my heart. In my left hand, I was holding a smooth rock from the ocean. It has the energy of the water and sun light trapped in it. I felt the flexibility of the water and the strength of the ocean all held within the spaces of my cells. My body started to move in circular motion in a wave pattern. I felt the breeze of the ocean and the warmth of the sunlight as it shines and brightens the water. A cool wave of temperature went up from my left hand, through my nerves into my heart. The magic happened in my heart. The sun, the water, the light, and the earth combined to give rise to a single rose. This rose signifies optimism and positive outlook towards a world that's been caught up in hate and bigotry. We've created hate from lack of awareness and mis-connection to our Real essence. Our collective consciousness is rising in vibration and at this point of human history , we get to make and change history only through working on ourselves, inviting unconditional love energy, forgiveness, peace, compassion, and gratitude in the activity of our thoughts. A shift in our perception is and will create a better world where we can sit back and say: Yes , we did it! I am an optimist and have a vision for peace that passes human understanding. So, accept this rose from my Soul and allow its root to take strength within your Soul. Allow your being to become one with the cosmos and allow love with all of its beauty to take over your life, thus changing our world together....Namaste......OHHHHMMMMMMM ......Dr. Rod +1 


Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe that supports me. I am an optimist. My vision is aligned with the universal principals of love, joy, beauty, compassion, peace, and prosperity. I am enthusiastic about making changes that last forever. I see a bright future for humanity and hold healing vibration of love for it to manifest. I am receptive to more abundance and success than I've ever imagined possible for my life. For this vision, I am grateful and thankful. I am , God Is, and so it is,,,,amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment