Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trans-Forming

It is a challenging yet a very beautiful space of BEING when you are present to your thoughts, feelings, and actions. This level of awareness comes from deeper understanding of the world around you and the unique role you partake in it. Your relationship with yourself resonates into the world around you through relationship with others. How often are you aware of criticizing yourself? How often are you criticizing others? Stay in tune with this today, listen to your inner conversation and notice the criticizing thoughts coming about while you are driving, getting into a meeting, ordering Coffee, food, or making LOVE to your partner. It will shock you! The way beyond this and transmuting lower energies of self doubt, lack, and limitation is through AWARENESS that you are more than the chatter, more than the criticizing thoughts, more than your actions, past, future, job, label, bank account, social masks, and roles you play. Acknowledging this Reality will create a space in between your experience that shifts higher energies of love, peace, joy, and beauty vibrating in your favor as a self reflection of your Authentic Being...A BEING of LIGHT & LOVE......Feel into that, you are trans-forming (going beyond previous thought form and pattern of realization) as you finish this very last word......Namaste, - Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: I Am a being of light and love. Life flows to me as the expression of my authentic self. I re-cognize the importance of my existence, connected to my purpose, and fulfill my destiny through Self Realization...My life is Divine. I am available and receptive to infinite abundance, success, health, joy, healing, inspiration, and guidance than I can imagine possible. Peace is the order of my day. As I change within, I get to change the WORLD with me. "....have a beautiful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment