Monday, February 10, 2014

I Am---I have it ALL

Let me take you on a little mental trip on a Monday morning, you probably just woke up, or you might be on the other side of the world preparing to dive in a beauty sleep. It Matters NOT! You are in the MOMENT for the next few seconds as you are reading this, paying attention to your BREATH now. That by itself connects you to the present moment, the realm of ETERNAL NOW, the space of infinite possibilities, where your MIND takes a break and your SOUL has a chance to bring forth it's AUTHENTIC POWER, mesmerizing your thoughts and infusing your INTENTIONS with high vibrational Soul Qualities. This is your starting POINT, sleep or AWAKE, you are NOW inoculated with a touch of LOVE, a tea spoon of COMPASSION, a dash of KINDNESS, with tons of ABUNDANCE and HEALING energy. Remember the breath? With every breath IN right now, Your body is healing to it's natural, peaceful, harmonizing FLOW of BEING and with every breath OUT, your gracious HEART is opening up to LOVE! You are becoming more EMPOWERED and more CONNECTED to the ETERNAL source of ALL that's flowing through my Soul, being transmuted and translated as these WORDS, swimming in your blood stream of thoughts, nourishing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body. THIS IS OUR BEGINNING POINT: AFFIRMATION: "I AM-----I HAVE IT ALL" ...Namaste.-Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: "I am available and receptive to more Miracles , Abundance, Success, Healing, Love, and Prosperity than I can imagine possible. I intend to change the WORLD, NOW....."....have a spectacular day/night

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment