Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Loving Vibe

Good Morning friends; Sending everyone tons of love and positive energy. There has been a lot of effort going on to get to this point, a day before our GALA for Los Angeles Children's Charity Group. I am extremely proud of all our volunteers, for doing such a wonderful job, dedicating so much time, energy, and coming straight from the heart. I like to invite you to be 'PRESENT' to your thoughts and choices today. As excitement rises, so does STRESS. When Stress shows up, it distorts our capacity to be in touch with our Heart, Vision, and INTENTION. Sometimes, it throws a curve ball and misguides us from our path. Regardless, I am consciously holding all of you in MEDITATION and PRAYER today. Feel the LOVING vibe coming towards you each time you are stressed out and feel off path. Tonight, I'll be conducting a group meditation in Encino, Ca at 730 PM..This is a Guided Chakra Healing with reference to Inner Child. I will also do REIKI for spiritual healing...If you'd like to join, please inbox me for RSVP & address. Thank you -Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am available and receptive to more Miracles, abundance, peace , prosperity, and joy than I can imagine possible. Life supports me. "...have a fantastic day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment