Thursday, February 6, 2014

Think about this

You are a unique and special BEING with a capacity to think about what you are thinking about. As you are reading this, notice the thoughts that are going through your mind, translating the loving energy I'm sending you through my writing, feeling the words becoming actually images and experience. You are AWARE now that this process is happening, waking up to it. Your value and worth does not come from acquisitions of outside 'stuff', rather they come from APPRECIATION of your innate SOULFUL qualities; love, compassion, forgiveness, joy, peace, abundance, giving, sharing, creativity, and harmony. Recognizing these in every segment of your life's experience opens up doors of infinite possibilities to express them through you and co-create a life experience that matches up the quality you are contemplating. YOU ARE A POWERFUL, WORTHY, AND GENIUS BEING. Hold this thought Today and focus on it, bypassing the lower energies that you come across with all day. Set up reminders on your cell phones every 3 hours, saying: "I am love. Right now, I have an appointment with EXCELLENCE, with my Authentic Self"....-Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: " I have an agreement with EXCELLENCE. My appointments with myself is about LOVE, JOY, and PEACE. I Am available and receptive to Miracles of abundance, wealth, success, and prosperity manifest in my life. The universe supports me in my INTENTION to changing the WORLD"....have a beautiful day everyone..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment