Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Infinite Patience

Today, I'm working on my patience....I love this saying: "Infinite Patience creates immediate results"....have this in mind as you face different challenges during your day. Realize that there is MORE OF YOU that wants to express and manifest from your higher SELF in any given situation. Stay focused on your INTENTION and PURPOSE without getting dragged down in external circumstances. Every time you are coming from LOVE, you are aligned with the universal life source energy ---Dr.Rod.


Affirmation: "I am peaceful and serene. I allow myself to just BE. I Am available and receptive to more abundance, success, joy, health, and prosperity than I can imagine possible. All of my needs are me. Life is for me."....have a spectacular day everyone. 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment