Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Your Last Day

What if today was the last day of your life? How would you act, feel, be, and play this game with yourself and others? What would be your priority? What is the most important feeling you'd like to experience before you say goodbye to your loved ones and leave this place? Act as IF TODAY is the last day of your life and feel the thoughts, feelings, pains, resentments, appreciations, gratitude, and true sentiments that rise up in your experience for the rest of the day! 
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Knowing that my life is eternal and I'm one with the infinite, I welcome everything in my experience. Trusting the co-creative power of the universe in all my activities, I give my life to the presence of the spirit within me. I don't hold back on my heart's desires and pure intentions. I share my love, my joy, my caring, my compassion, my creativity, and play this beautiful gift ALL OUT on the field of infinite possibilities. For this, I'm so grateful and thankful and I recognize my divinity. And so it is,,,,Amen."....Have a blessed day everyone
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment