Sunday, April 21, 2013

Good Morning Life

Good morning Life, good morning love, good morning joy, good morning abundance and success, compassion and kindness, health and vitality, healing and forgiveness, and above all good morning PEACE. Opening my heart before meditation, setting forth an intention to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundant for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. Today at 430-730pm pacific time, I'll be having Seminar/Meditation on "Forgiveness-Catalyst To Transformation". I invite everyone around the world to tune into ONENESS and in powerful prayer of SPIRIT OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Our world needs major healing, our collective human species is going through unprecedented changes, awakening, and rapid shift into higher consciousness. My intention is to hold a space for LOVE, space for PEACE, and allow healing of painful experiences of the collective human EGO take it's natural course through our space this afternoon. Please send your positive vibes to us from where ever you are, hold us in meditation and prayers. I WILL HAVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN MY INTENTION AND MEDITATION. This is going to be an INCREDIBLE JOURNEY, I FEEL IT, I SEE IT, I KNOW IT. IT IS ALREADY DONE!!! AND SO IT IS, AMEN. See you guys soon :)
 http://livewithpassion.me/events/forgive/

No comments:

Post a Comment