Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Luminosity

Do you find yourself asking the deeper questions about life and existence more often? or perhaps waking up from a dream like state and realize that there is more to what you can physically experience? These are signs of spiritual awakening. The thoughts that guide you towards higher state of consciousness and the feelings that connect you to everyone are your soul communicating with you. Boundaries and separation dissolve, a sense of immense peace and unconditional love takes over your entire being. Am I speaking to you? If so, you are becoming aware of your true state of luminosity; a BEING of pure LIGHT. Timeless, space less being who resides in infinite state of pure bliss. Connected to your purpose in life, armed with courage and compassion, you find yourself manifesting and co-creating your divine destiny knowing that the universe is handling everything for you. Am I talking to you? I know who YOU ARE :) Namaste.
 Affirmation: "I am pure love. Life supports me through all of my challenges. I open my heart and bow down to the infinite beauty of the entire cosmos."....have a beautiful day
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment