Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I see YOU

I see you even if you don't see yourself. I recognize the love in your heart. I feel your soul. No matter where you are, I know you have the same needs as I do. I know you want a happy life, food on your table, shelter, good future for your family and kids. You need love, healing, compassion, peace, and healthy friendships. See, You are me, and I am YOU. There is no separation. Even as I'm writing this, I feel your breath, heart beat, even the thoughts in your head. We are connected as I'm connected to myself. 
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance. Life supports me."...have a spectacular day everyone...please go to my link and purchase your online tickets for my upcoming seminar on April 21st....Much love 
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment