Friday, April 12, 2013

Com-Passion

You can conquer anyone's heart through 'Compassion' which means Com=with and Passion=deep feeling. Rising above any ordain thinking is accomplished through being compassionate and loving. Deeply feeling yourself and others, recognizing the divine within them as one and the same with the divine within you. At that instant moment, you have reached the mountain top of your TRUTH. Today, lets be more compassionate, more loving, more caring, and more OURSELVES for we are the only one that can truly CHANGE the WORLD.
 Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Divine love, compassion, caring, abundance, success, healing, and peace. Armed with my TRUTH and my heart wide open, I STAND for the CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" ...Have a peaceful day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment