Friday, October 30, 2015

my Hope & Faith

There is not a single person I meet who is not struggling at least in one area of their lives. This seems to be a characteristic of us human beings. Some of us have become human 'doings'. Lost in our material world without any purpose in life. I want to introduce you to two of my best friends; Hope & Faith. In the time of my deepest struggles, I call upon either of these two and ask them for assistance. Faith has an amazing power. She has this magnetism, like an energetic pull that drags me out of the negative circumstances I've created for myself. These negative circumstances are usually a reflection of my inner thoughts. Faith has a way to change my thoughts and cultivate hope in my heart. When hope shows up, the dark side of my Soul starts lightening up. It's as if a candle gets lid in the midst of an abyss of unknown, uncertainty, fear, doubt, and worry. Hope warms my body, flowing energy of inspiration and passion in my blood stream. I always ask hope what is your secret? She says, it's the fact that everything is in motion, specially your emotions: Energy in Motion. As you tap into your energy in motion, you become empowered to pull yourself up from the pull of negativity and change everything around. Hope is the constant fuel to my energy in motion. Even if I don't know how I'll get to where I want to get, I know hope will direct me. The strongest asset you have in life is your deep relationship with faith. As you travel through life, you' will get hit by storms and will fall out of integrity with your Soul. These are the times when you can rely on faith taking your hands, lifting you up, giving you a sense of trust that you'll be all right. That you will make it no matter what. That today, your life begins anew. That you are supported by a friendly universe that will hold you in her arms, caressing you with unconditional love, and guide you on a beautiful destiny. Hope & Faith, my two beautiful best friends. Always reliable, always a shoulder to cry on, always there to lift my spirit when I'm down......
Namaste....+1


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment