Friday, May 29, 2015

Who Am I NOT?

Stop whatever you are doing for few seconds and as you read this, take a deep breath, forget about anything that's going on in your mind, any thoughts, any worries, anything that's been happening in you life right up to this moment. I'm in this very neutral space, just came out from meditation, and allowing the spirit to use me express itself through the portal of my being. So, tune into this energy. I don't know what's going to express. I do know that I don't know and what I don't know mesmerizes me. It's in my space of unknown that the known manifests itself. You normally tend to avoid your dark side. What is Not is usually never explored because you learn to go after what Is. My invitation for you is to tap into what is NOT. Ask yourSelf, who Am I NOT? Have you wondered about Who you are NOT instead of asking Who Am I ? The usefulness of what IS depends on what IS NOT. I am not my thoughts, I am not my emotions, I am not my physical body, I am not the words that are being expressed through me. I am not my name, my religion, my sexual orientation, my status, my relationship, and my attitude. I am not who you think I am and I am not who I think I am either. I am not what the society has labeled me and I am not my knowledge, wisdom, intuition, or whatever material things I've accumulated over the years. I am not my title or education and neither Am I my personality traits. The way life is set up in Reality is to undo what You know and fall underneath what Is to reach What Is NOT. When you finally reach the empty spaces between your thoughts, when you reach the darkness in between the photons of light that carries the light energy in it's space, you'll realize that the void of what is NOT is actually the origin of who you are. For light to have meaning, darkness need to be present. For you to connect to your purpose, you first have undo who you are into who you are NOT and start from there. You'll notice that the beginning is the end, the end a beginning. You'll realize your infinite nature. An eternal being of darkness, void, emptiness, and nothingness is Who you are NOT and who you see yourSelf as you BECOME......Take a deep breath, repeat the sound of OHHHM,,,,have a great weekend. Don't mind this note, I know it's far out.....That's Who I am NOT.....namaste....Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: " I am living, moving, and having my being in God. My life is divine. I am an infinite being reflecting and revealing the glory of cosmos according to my unique pattern. I am beautiful and powerful, healthy and wonderful, full of love and grateful. I am peace, I am joy, I am living my life in bliss. I am available to more abundance and success than I've ever manifested before. I am moving in balance and harmony. I trust the universe to take over my life and just allow it to BE.....I Am, God Is,,,,and so it Is,,,amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment