Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Bridge to Transformation

Take my hand, walk with me for the next few seconds that you'll continue to read this. There is an insight overflowing through me right now that I invite you to incorporate in your life today. Take a deep breath and relax into the moment. Allow the spirit of love to take over the bank of your present paradigm. Have you ever walked over a bridge? I'm sure you have or seen one made so magnificently. The towers that hold the actual platform are built strong, with steel and cement. Yet the platform itself is flexible and is held with cables to withstand the wind. When you see people, do you see the bridge between the two hearts? Yours and theirs? I see it. When I see another Soul being, I feel a bridge connecting from my heart to theirs, just like the one I'm creating through this writing with you now. You are feeling it because the vibration behind these words are stemming from a bridge held by unconditional love, peace, compassion, healing, and kindness. These are the strongest towers holding my platform which is the ability to lead you into transformation. It's guiding you towards the light of your Higher Self and igniting that which is already alive in you. Life, a combination of all of your creations and experiences is sacred. Life is inviting you to be more of YOU, of who You really are. To pass through the bridge of life, you've got to stand strong within those vibrations I described earlier. In order to change your circumstance, you've got to change your outlook, your perception, towards yourself and life itself. You are doing it right now because you are being invited to pass over the bridge I've created in the moment, allowing you to touch a deeper areas within your heart. Allowing your Soul to shine through and light up the platform between everyone you meet from this moment on. As you see yourself connected and one with others, you'll experience peace that passes human understanding. You then become the bridge ITSELF for other Soul's to pass through and connect to their Higher Self. This process will continue until we realize that there is no you and I , there is only us, only One of Us.....Welcome to my bridge !.....Namaste...Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am a bridge between love and transformation. I am strong, I am peace, I am joy in action. All of my needs are met. I am flexible in the moment and allow life to have its way with me. Beauty shines through my heart and expands into infinity. I am receptive to miracles showing up in every area of my life. I am abundant, I am prosperous, and I am in bliss. Divinity is my way of playing and I allow it to Be,,,,,and so it is, amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment