Monday, May 25, 2015

I Am my Light Body

"What's faster than the speed of light? The speed of the vibration of love"...this statement just flow through me after meditation. The implication of is is profound. I'm catching my breath because I had time and space travel outside my body. I tapped into my light body through this affirmation: I Am m light body. As I felt my light body surrounding me, I allowed it to take over my physical body. It started traveling from my head to the bottom of my feet. Then like soaking a sponge into clear vessel of water, it started penetrating within my cells. The balance between the mind and the heart can be established through meditation. It helps to let go of unwanted fear and worries, the two destructive forces that come in un-invited regularly and take you hostage from being yourSelf. Even with years of practice now, I still have challenges with them. I now have so many other people that I guide out of their fear and worry only if I get to a point where I am free of them myself. How do I do it? By immersing myself in the energy of love. The harmony between your Ego and Heart is bridged by love. Love vibration is faster than light, you can love yourself faster than you can see your beloved away from you in space. You can love them faster than seeing the light of eternity because the doorway to to eternity is through the prism of love. "I am my light body", repeat this as you get frustrated next time and feel the magic of Self Love revealing itself and carry you through, beyond, and above your fears. I Am , God Is, and so it is,,,,Amen....namaste...Dr. Rod ...+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. The light body of my Soul penetrates within each cell of my body. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am healed. I am one with the presence of God in the here and now. My life is divine. I am available for more good to show up in every area of my life. I am abundant,. I am prosperous, I am successful. My destiny is a great destiny. My heart is wide open for love and I allow it to Be.....I am grateful for my existence and let it Be,,,and so it Is,,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment