Thursday, December 11, 2014

Trust your Truth

"The knower of the Truth lives by an inner Light"....The Truth you are looking for is found in Trusting yourself. There is nothing out there for you to seek. It's all within. The truth manifests itself once you trust your intuition, wisdom, and guidance. As you continue your spiritual practices, you'll wash away the dust that has occluded the opulence of your inner light. There are people around you that need you. They need your help and need your guidance. Your life matters and everything you do in order to remain centered matters. Two things to remember as you start your day: Trust yourself and the light within. Remain in an overflow of abundance because the more you give, the more you'll have to give. Also, stay away from judging yourself and others. Be the knower of the Truth by Trusting yourSelf as the inner Light shining in the midst of darkness. You are it! Namaste....-Dr. Rod...+1 


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I am a gift to my fellow light beings of joy. My life matters. I am available and receptive to more good, more joy, more abundance, more prosperity, and more forgiveness than I've ever imagined possible. My life is a miracle manifested as a resource for transformation. My heart is widely open and overflowing with compassion in order to bring about peace in our world. I trust myself and trust the universe. I am aligned with my purpose and calling. I SEE YOU "......and so it is, amen..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment