Monday, December 22, 2014

Show Up

Think about something I read earlier: "The purpose of a relationship is to decide what part of yourself you'd like to see "show up," not what part of another you can capture and hold.".....The part of yourself you'd want to show up is your higher Self and your connection with wholeness. Wholeness is not understood unless there is a sense and experience of authentic humility. Humility is achieved by knowing your connection to the universe, seeing everyone and everything as part of you. So, show up in your relationship with YOURSELF first by loving and appreciating who you are relative to who you want to BECOME each day as you take a refreshing breath and start all over. Affirm: In the beginning life, love, generosity, and compassion. In the beginning light shining through my heart and sharing my completeness with another. You want to know a cool paradox? Here it is: "You don't need another person to completely and fully experience who you are, and without others, you are NOTHING."....I SEE you my friend. Namaste.....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with the universal Source energy. All of my needs are met. I am in tune with my completeness. I show up in my relationships and bring the best of others through being the best of me. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, and prosperity than I've ever imagined before. My life is divine and I play it full on.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment