Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Inner Guidance

Wisdom and guidance comes as a blessing in our lives. Here is something I'd copy and read over and over until I get it in the fiber of my being: "What you think, you create. What you create, you become. What you become, you express. What you express, you experience. What you experience, you are. What you are, you think."..... And the cycle continues. In every moment you have a choice and dominion over this cycle. Once you understand who and what you Really are, your choices will serve your higher Self in accordance with the fundamental laws of the universe. God bless you - Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: " I am peace. I am joy. I am infinite possibility manifested in divine creation. All of my needs are met. I am available and receptive to more good than I've ever imagine. My heart is full of love and it exudes compassion everywhere I go. I hold the highest vision for my Soul to express its magnificence through my thoughts, words, and deeds. I am in bliss as I express my creativity and talent. Abundance and prosperity show up with ease and grace. Healing of the body, mind, and soul is the order of my day. I am GRATEFUL"

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment