Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Self-Mastery

"To be restless is to lose one's Self-Mastery"....I totally believe that. I also know that Self-Mastery has nothing to do with your external circumstances or Karma. Inner peace and mastery is achieved through the journey within your heart and Soul. Through forgiveness, letting go, and meditating on what's Real. What's Real is the unity and oneness with God. You can not be restless if you are in touch with yourself. Life will throw challenges at you. The only certainty in life you can count on are challenges and what we call 'problems'. This is the sign of life. Karma will bring you circumstances based on your previous thoughts and actions, however, it will NOT determine your destiny. Your destiny is dependent on your attitude, your attitude dependent on your awareness, your awareness dependent on your spiritual practice, and your spiritual practice dependent on your dedication, purpose, discipline, with love. This is the lineage to which your magnificent destiny is linked to as you take your time, go within your heart and Soul, and vow to make a positive change in your life one moment at a time. Self-mastery is a process and you are on your way. Congratulations beautiful Soul, whoever you are and where ever you are reading this note from, You are being blessed and loved  Namaste....Dr. Rod...+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher Good. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, peace, love, kindness, harmony, compassion, and joy than I've ever imagined possible in my life. I intend to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be abundantly blissful for myself and others in order to raise the collective cosmic consciousness. I am in flow with my divine destiny".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment