Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Am here, I exist

Get comfortable with uncertainty and the unknown. When you feel as if the entire world is against you, borrow from your FAITH, "an absolute substance of what you are hoping for and the vibratory evidence of what can't be seen". This means, gaining strength in the present by tapping into your future, bringing forth the energy you need to pull you out of your mental and emotional captivity. Say this affirmation: "I love and trust myself. I am worthy. I am one with life, one with the presence of God, one with eternal peace. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am living, moving, and having my being in unlimited abundance and prosperity. Healing is the order of my day in every area of my life. I am here, I exist."......and so it is , Amen. Namaste.


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment