Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paradise

"Paradise is where I AM"....Voltaire.
Are you living in a paradise? It's a thought away. It's where you are residing deep within your heart and soul. Many times, we make life complicated, wishing to be somewhere or having something we are not or don't have. We get caught up in the 'Wanting' rather than Being immersed in the process of Becoming it. If you continue living like that, you'll end up giving up your paradise in the moment to an imaginary life that will never come. There is nothing wrong with visioning and imagining, setting up goals to manifest what you wish. However, not at the expense of sacrificing your present for the future. Every time you feel the deepest feeling of love, you are residing in your inner paradise. Every time you are in an act of giving to another person, you live far beyond a materialistic world, you are walking garden of Eden. You reside in heaven on earth. Stop the chase, stop the race, and stop the unappreciative thoughts that diminish your energy system. As you are reading this, think about the countless blessings in your surrounding right now, the home you live in, the food you eat, the message you are receiving, your friends, family, children, work, and everything you have. Think about every breath it's being gifted to you as a sign of appreciation for the un-foldment of your Soul on a journey into Recognizing your inner paradise here and NOW. A lot to be grateful for, I totally Am, and I invite you to join me. Will You?........Namaste.



Affirmation: " I live in the paradise of my heart and Soul. My life is the emanation of the only on life. The life of God. I am living, moving, and having my being in Love. I live in a friendly universe that supports me. I am available and receptive to more prosperity than I've ever experienced before. Peace is the order of my day. Healing is revealing itself in every area of my life. Today, is a magnificent day full of miracles. For this, I am totally grateful and thankful, and so it is,,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment