Monday, September 29, 2014

Authentic Being- Your Soul's Hidden Secrets

It's with pure honor and joy that I would like to introduce my latest book: "Authentic Being- Your Soul's Hidden Secrets" to the world .....I am humbled by the experience of putting this book together. I had some of my amazing friends helping me through the journey. Thank you Ariel for choosing the subtitle. Thank you Marjan for reading the initial drafts. Thank you Rebecca for editing and doing the interior graphic design. Finally, thank you Shayan for the amazing cover photograph which pretty much says it all. My intention for this book is the uplift, inspire, heal, motivate, and shine the light on your authentic higher Self and be a positive change in humanity's collective consciousness.
I love you guys...
Namaste   For purchase, visit: https://www.createspace.com/4738099
+1/+2/c-1/c-2

No comments:

Post a Comment