Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From victim to VICTORY

Hopelessness is a phase. It is derived from victim consciousness. It's a very low energy field to get caught up with. When people fall trap to this entity, their mind gives them all the excuses why they are hopeless and why life has nothing to offer them. There is a separation between the authentic Self and the Ego. In this case, the Ego is dominating by dictating it's false representation of who you Are. If you know someone who is experiencing this, don't subject them to your judgment of them. Don't make them wrong or right for what they are feeling. The moment they feel and recognize their oneness with the universe, they heal their way from victim to victor consciousness. Victory from the illusion of hopelessness and helplessness is gained from connecting to Self love. You can guide your friend back to themselves by allowing them to vent out without scorning them, without radiating your own misconception about life on them. Simply listen, then, hold them in space of unconditional love. This heavy phase last longer for some and shorter for others. Remember this, anytime you are going through a sad phase and hopelessness, there is something new, something creatively constructive, to propel your Soul on it's way to higher levels of evolution- breaking through in progress. Don't take it hard on yourself and don't blame others. They have nothing to do with what you are experiencing. You must become stronger and discern between what gets you in that stage in the first place and heal yourself out. There is help out there, seek it, and then help others who need your loving, compassionate, and kind energy to pass their stage......Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I live a purposeful life with passion. I am available and receptive to more abundance than I've ever imagined. My life is the life of God. I trust the universe and have faith in a good destiny. I am a continuous blessing in action releasing my gifts and talents to the world. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. In this beginning, I receive all the miracles in my life with gratitude and in absolute peace. I love my life.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment