Saturday, September 21, 2019

Positive affirmation 

Read this affirmation daily with high vibe and energy; 


“ I am open & receptive to miracles of love, peace, abundance, & bliss flowing through my highest potential. I for-give any karmic energy I’ve created & transform my inner resistances to joy. I am living, moving, and having my being in presence of God within my heart. All of my needs are met. Everything is happening for my higher good. I am open for the grace of God to shower my life with every blessings I’m worthy of. 


I am aligned with my source in all of my thoughts. I consciously manifest more health, wealth, abundance, money, success with happiness, and allow infinite miracles to show up in my existence. In gratitude, I am willing to share my gifts with the world in service to humanity. I allow this to just be, 

and so it is, Amen. 😃💚


DrRod26.com spiritual life coaching 818-317-0839 Call for a Free life coaching session 


Have a beautiful day🙏🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment