Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Lesson from the seagull

True story! Lesson from the mighty seagull 


Yesterday I woke up at 5am and went into my routine practice of meditation. On the even days I usually prepare to go and do Bikram yoga. It takes a different level of commitment and preparation to go into a 90 minute hot room and do a military style yoga which is unbelievably challenging. However, one thing I like in my life is discipline and overcoming inner challenges to accomplish a craft. That’s what spirituality is all about. It’s about the practice and self preservation, commitment, and alignment with your higher Self. 


I left my house early and was parked in my car about 30 min earlier before class starts. This is 615am, in my car, focused on my meditation workshop tonight which is in manifesting abundance , wealth, and success. 


I’ve been working on these two affirmations: 

I am well; affluence 

I am wealthy, effluence. 


As I’m writing this, I’m in the middle of the mountains , hiking while typing so I don’t eat up bugs. Anyways, I was zoned out yesterday in my car while listening to Michael beckwidth and completely in another dimension with my eyes close! I suddenly hear a loud, screeching noise from the hood of my car. I thought a tree fell on it. I also thought there was another Los Angeles earthquake, so I had adrenaline gushing through my body. As I opened my eyes, I say a huge white seagull staring at me dead on in my eyes with a piece of raw fish hanging in her mouth. She gave me this dumb ass look that I can never forget. There are large trash cans behind the yoga studio for the restaurants. So, it is heaven for birds, nocturnal animals , and other live beings to feed off of our waste. 


The seagull had this message; 


“ you humans are so retarded. You live in an abundance universe which is always providing. You are simply blind to the good of God happening at every moment. The oxygen you breath, the food you eat, the sunshine that is shining always, the blessings are all around you. However, you have a myopic point of view. You are selfish and don’t have a clue about oneness. My prayer for you is to expand your awareness, start counting your blessings, don’t take anything for granted , and preserve our ecosystem. Other species are suffering because of your ignorance. As a spiritual master seagull, I now bless you to share this message on your social media and ask that whoever comes to this energy, to be blessed with infinite abundance , health, wealth, and much more expanded awareness for the good of all. Amen


Peace & blessing, universe talking as the mighty seagull “ 🤣😃


So, I just sent you what the master seagull had to say. She stayed on my hood for a few second. As soon as I wanted to take a picture of her, she gave me her middle finger and took off. So, this is just a random picture from the net. Please share this message with care 😘😃💚🙏


Dr Rod 

DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment