Thursday, March 31, 2016

Going back to painful memories

There are times that you go back in your past and get caught up in the old feelings you had for a person or a situation. Old pains come up and your mind becomes very disturbed. Has that happen to you? The feeling becomes intense. You see your past Self in your memory and can not believe the journey you've taken to be where you are. Many years of struggle and triumph becomes just a glimpse. As you sit in this experience, your mind splits in the present and the pull of the past takes you down intensely. It's in this moment of splitting where awareness of who you have become and embracing yourself with love can help you pull out of your pain. You must acknowledge yourself with open heart and accept yourself otherwise your mind will make sure to tell you who you are is not good enough, that you are a failure, and where you are in life has been a mistake. Don't fall to this trap. It happens to all of us. When you are there, embrace your feelings. Don't reject the pain because rejection will cause more of the same experience to express instead of shifting it into a new experience. When I catch myself in this push and pull , I remember why I am here and anchor myself in my purpose in life. Knowing that I am always supported and everything had to happen the way it did in order for my life to be where it is. It takes total trust and faith in the universe to bypass dense energies in order to bring yourself back in alignment with the spirit of love again. I Am

www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment