Monday, April 4, 2016

Choices

It's all about our choices. In a second , we can change the direction of our destiny. In a moment you can choose from fear to love, sadness to happiness, anger to kindness, and separation to oneness. This is the amazing power we have. To intend, to chose, and to create. I am deciding to be peaceful and open my heart to more love than I have ever experienced before. I am choosing higher thoughts that inspire thousands now to uplift, motivate, and celebrate life at the deepest levels of blissful experience. I am receptive to the abundance of universe, harmonizing prosperity, and wellness for our lives. Together, we can make a difference as beings of light, shining through the dark matter that holds humanity in despair. Let's do this. Today, is a new day. This is a great moment. I am grateful to have you in tune with me. And so it is. Amen.
Please visit www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com for spiritual life coaching and healing. +1󾬔Tnx.

No comments:

Post a Comment