Friday, March 18, 2016

Meaning of your life

You get to decide what meaning you want to give to your life. That's powerful! Have you thought about that? The second you wake up, you can decide to live out of love or get in negative thoughts, invite fear, and look at your world with pessimism. It's really up to us. I understand how difficult it is sometimes. It happens to me where I can't accept being positive with all the atrocities happening outside. However, your choice of falling into that vibe will just create more of the same situation you don't want to see. Our only way to transcendent is eminent when we step out of what we think is real and tap into our faith. Ask yourself, how can I be a contributing agent of positive change? How can I bring peace into my world? This state of consciousness will pull you out from what you are trying to avoid. It changes your perception, thus the meaning you are seeing life through becomes what you already declaring it to BE! Remember : "If it's to BE, it's up to me" ðŸ’š
Please visit www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com for spiritual life coaching and healing. Thank you +1

No comments:

Post a Comment