Thursday, March 14, 2019

The butterfly effect

I had an amazing time hiking today with millions of butterflies migrating throughout souther California. I felt the abundance and power of our creator who was running the show. It made me feel like so insignificance. There is a much bigger plan for our existence and how life is unfolding. As such, my little inner nagging and upsets have absolutely no importance other than inhibiting me from being connected to this magnificence. Lesson learned, stop the voice in the head, observe how things are being done without my interference, trust God that all is well, and stay in gratitude for being able to even contemplate this. 

Affirmation: I am whole , perfect, and completes as I was created. I let God be God as my life. I am worth of infinite blessings showing up with ease and grace". So be it. Amen. 🦋🤗🦋🦋🦋🦋❤️drrod26.com spiritual life coaching 


No comments:

Post a Comment