Sunday, March 10, 2019

Dear Heart 

"I feel like I'm holding you in my arms because I know you need it. It's been a long time since I've commune with you, paying attention to what is happening inside your being. Before that, I want to appreciate your existence because without you , I wouldn't exist. I like to appreciate your dedication and unconditional love towards me for always being by my side, working relentlessly for me day and night. You don't even expect anything in return but my attention from time to time as to see how you are feeling. Sometimes, I get caught up with my mind and I forget about you. I shut myself out so to not face you or hear you. I pay the price for that. I know you want the best for me because only you can help me ascend to deeper spiritual realms. Only you can heal the world of all the pain and suffering. Only you can feed my broken body and enable me to live. Only you can break away the barriers of the ego and break through bigotry. I am sorry for neglecting you at times and pushing you away. When I allow myself to get into fear, I detach myself from your true nature which is love. You are so powerful when you are using that which you only know , the energy of love." Dear "Heart": All I want to say is thank you for accepting my for who I am unconditionally. For allowing me to feel love and compassion. For enabling me to see without the cloud of prejudice because you direct me to my soul. I want to appreciate your everlasting service to my body, feeding it blood and making yourself my companion, my best friend. I love and appreciate you. I embrace you with all my deep compassion and set you free to touch another heart as they read these words to heal! 💚

Namaste

I love you 

Dr Rod.

drrod26.com



No comments:

Post a Comment