Monday, August 14, 2017

Conscious living workshop 

The mark of a true spiritual worrier is to recognize when they fall out of integrity with their soul. This means that you get caught up in your reactions to the external circumstance, you fall for your ego, and buy intro the lie that you need more. There is a perfection within you that only needs your permission to release its infinite energy. You are made of the elements that makes up the cosmos. You are infinite and powerful beyond anything ever created. Every day is a new set point to let go of the past and start new. I fell out of integrity with my soul by getting caught up in my fear last night. I lashed out at a loved one for so called "my own reasons" that are immature and tainted by the ego. I created an atmosphere of pain for myself and the other person. My recognition of this fall out came back quickly though. Meditation helps you to bounce back into integrity at lightening speed and resolve your issues faster than what the mind lives to do. The mind loves you to suffer and generate more negativity. The soul though through meditation uplifts you from the negative energy and opens the gates of your heart so fast for the spirit of love to shine through. Melting of the ego takes place and the flowering of your beauty blooms even in the darkest moments of your experience. Get in stillness and allow God to have its way with you. Come check out my Conscious Living Workshop soon:

http://findalifecoachlosangeles.com/conscious-living-workshop/

Namaste 💚

No comments:

Post a Comment