Thursday, August 17, 2017

Being an observer 

Being the observer is not an easy thing, yet it's the only thing you can be. There is a power far greater than what we can understand, see, and feel operating the universe. That power is within us, works in and as us as well. There is no separation. However, there are so many challenges in the world, so many people now getting hurt. You've been watching what's going on out in different part of the world. And there are innocent people who get hurt by accidents, illness, and other happenings. So, how do you explain this? 


My answer, I don't know. This is a note to me and I'm in a very emotional state right now. How do you go beyond what's happening and hold a space where you know the essence of what's happening is not evil. That you live in a friendly universe. I contemplate, I go deep in my meditation and ask my higher Self, because my mind sometimes gets locked down, gives up hope and creates conflict with what I inherently feel. As I tap into my Soul, I feel comfort that there is a perfection happening beyond my understanding. Beyond my little Ego trying to figure everything out. I was at a hospital yesterday, witnessing an innocent human being having her entire physical body shattered from an accident. How do you explain the burden and life changes she'll have to endure? The stress the family will have to endure? 


Yet, what I know is to give hope and look at things from the light of healing. To discern and recognize what is in front of my eyes is the initial stage of understanding. To see that there is pain, there is suffering, and there is injustice from our human point of view. However, there is that unseen and unheard energy, the inner voice of knowing, the place where is beyond what you observe, it's within an aspect of you that's untouched. From this inner state, I get to chose beholding the presence. The spirit of God, from the deepest spaces between my thoughts , between my cells, echoing out from my over soul. I can't deny it. It doesn't make sense but it's the only thing that's Real to me. I shift my perception and see the wholeness and healing right among the suffering. 


As I yield to this beautiful energy, something happens. My experience changes in the very moment and so does the experience of the observer. I have hope. I have faith, and the only thing I am sure is that love overcomes every challenge. I know that the human spirit is more than what we are seeing. I just know it and I've seen how people come together in times of crisis. Darkness only exists because of lack of LIGHT. What's Real is light and where there is darkness, it's our duty to emanate the loving light within our hearts šŸ’šNamaste.....-Dr. Rod.....

DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment