Friday, December 16, 2016

Have Faith

Don't under estimate the power of HOPE & FAITH, these two guardian angels that are your best allies at anytime during the tough times in your life. You can count on them because their energy can lift you out of the gravity of negativity, those alone moments where your mind has tied your hands in barb wires and wrapped a chain of disappointment around your neck. Hope & Faith dissolve the bigotry of the world that is so desperately trying to hang on it's false identity. Invite them in your heart. Bathe them with unconditional love and ask your SOUL to protect you with these spiritual angels during the adversities along your path. Today, I cultivate Hope in my heart and act upon my Faith with the universal LOVE intelligence to guide me on my divine purpose!

Namaste

DrRod26.com- spiritual life coaching 818-317-0839

No comments:

Post a Comment