Thursday, July 14, 2016

The mighty Ant

The other day I was hiking and after meditation I was observing the world around me. Fascinated as I took my steps, I totally became one with all the creatures I was walking by. One of them being Ants. I truly love them. These incredible insects. I was walking by them and noticing their persistence, resilience, and discipline as they were roaming around, doing their thing, minding their own business. I was being very careful not to step over any. Do they ever sleep? Do they ever take lunch or dinner break? Do they ever complain about the heavy loads they are moving around? Do they ever dream about being something less or more than being their authentic Ant Self? I was wondering about these questions and having my imagination running wild. I literally became one and could see my antennas picking up signals in the traffic jam among my buddies. Every one of us had our own specific purpose. Our purpose was to Be the best Ant we could possibly be. Our purpose was to create more of who we are and more of who we could be in every moment of our existence. As I greeted my friends, the only thing mattered was encouraging each other and helping each other. if one was becoming crushed under a heavy load of a seed, we would naturally help out. We jumped on each others back, split the seed, and each took part of the whole to lower the burden from the others. We weren't competing with each other. It was a space of perfect cooperation and paying it forward to my fellow Ant buddies. My introspection took me into a world of pure unconditional love. No judgment, no wanting to be something I'm NOT, and an inner awareness of content. Contentment for momentarily being the Ant, a simple yet sophisticated being of pure love, courage, and joy. Lesson learned from this magnificent creature. I told myself I'll write about this experience sometime soon and see what comes out of it. Here it is, if you connected to it, the Divine Ant in me is honoring the Divine Ant in you. Namaste. - Dr. Rod....
www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment