Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The truth is

The truth is that no one really knows what's going to happen to them in the very next moment. This creates an internal fear factor that if not recognized, it will stop you from achieving your desires. Your soul has a yearning to express its desire. The desire to be free, to be happy, to be inspired, and to be at peace. It has a mandate to BE these qualities because these are eternal qualities that are inherently yours to be expressed. Let go of the fear. It's hard because your ego want to hold on to that fear since it is easier to suffer than accept the unknown. It's easier to have our heads down and look to the past, thinking of what could have happened, and then falling into guilt because of our own high expectations than setting an intention of excellence out to the universe. It's easy to give up! To give up on yourself is a cheap shot because there is so much to you that hasn't even been tapped into. Fear kills that yearning and destroys your passion to go against mediocrity. It's time to role up your sleeves and say enough is enough. I am more than deserving to receive that is given within me to be expressed and manifested. I am more than enough and whatever I've down in the past that seems to be wrong is just building blocks to re-create my present into a magnificent future. Yes, I am a survivor. Yes I am willing to go all out and look at adversity right in the face and say: BRING IT ON! You feel me?
DrRod26.com💚

No comments:

Post a Comment