Friday, December 4, 2015

I would not give up

"I would not give up if I were you, no my friend, I wouldn't give up", is what I'm hearing from my higher Self. You ever listen to yourself and then wonder where this noise coming from? There is an observer that observes the noise, the thoughts that come and go on your field of consciousness. You are that field of awareness but you get confused and trapped in the thoughts so often that you forget this. I wouldn't give up being myself and overcoming the rough emotional waves of anger, pain, sadness, and frustration if I were you. Underneath the emotions is the real lesson for guidance, for finding what your real path is in this life. Recognize your greatness and connect to your
'Divine Relationship' first; that is, Who You truly are, then from that deeper space, you will get navigated with other Soul's supporting you on your path. "I wouldn't give up my friend", wise decision to make. The wisest of all decisions is to fall back in love with yourself and keep loving others unconditionally. Don't be afraid my friend and don't ever give up on your Self!!!
Namaste..
For spiritual life coaching, please visit www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com and connect. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment