Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The silent butterfly

Every time I connect with a new soul who comes into my experience to seek help, I get a butterfly. This happens usually with my first sessions. It's an exciting space for me. It is the field of unknown, of incredible sacredness that I'm invited to. I am taken over by humility of this unique experience. I ask myself; How have I ended up here? How is it that I once was at the other side of the conversation, seeking help, seeking therapy, and caught in total EGO, and now being an agent of changing lives? I remember exactly how my mind was going mad with frustration, anger, and pain of identifying with my life. I could not accept the present moment as it was, because I was living an illusion of wanting something that was not here yet. Immersed in fantasy, caught in a world of materialism, and lost in my sorrow of becoming someone who I was not. It's been years since my awakening into high consciousness. I am aware of how silence in the moment, accepting it as it is, and releasing myself underneath the noise of the outside world, allows me to tap into my being. It allows me to be creative and having a sense of knowing that I am one with the universe. This space is sacred and I practice being in this space as much as I can. As I am in this very moment, and as before I talk or meet with someone seeking help from me. My whole mission in life is to connect people to this space. Awakening in the moment, where the mind looses its control over you. You get out of your mind and tap into your insights. You change your life by slowing down the madness that's going around your thoughts. A presence and an infinite intelligence lifts you up. Like laying on a cloud and having it lifting you in the sky. Bypassing the force of gravity. You feel formless and space less. The spaciousness of your Soul reveals its love to you. Behind the actions you do, is your words. Behind your words, are thoughts. Thoughts are unit of mental energy that are driven by the vibrations floating in consciousness. Consciousness is experienced through awareness. Your awareness is found through silence that will rise to stillness. Stillness is the language of God who reveals itself by unconditional love beholding your entire life in it's arms.Trust yourself my friend. Take a deep breath, allow yourself to be immersed in the bliss of who you are. I feel my butterfly has gone and ready to face my day with bliss shining from my heart.....
Namaste...+1


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment