Sunday, October 4, 2015

Deep Connection

I just took a sip of my coffee after a deep meditation while listening to my favorite melody. I was appreciating to cool wind coming into me room from the window, the smell of rain mixed with soil, and just the space I'm in. Before getting into my connection I felt a heavy pressure on my chest and shoulders. I sat and took deep breath, allowing my entire physical body to relax. Then, my imagination started going wild. I saw myself out in an open field, with my arms wide open looking at the sky. My vision became very acute where I could see every droplet of rain coming down from the heaven. I started feeling myself riding on each droplet of rain and feeling the speed at which they were traveling. I took a deeper breath and became one with the soil opening her arms to the rain. As it started drinking from the rain, I traveled deep within the planet earth. Going through the minerals, I felt their eternal age. They've been there forever, trillions of them, cooperating with each other. A beautiful sense of peace and harmony took over my physical body. All of the sudden, I heard a heart beat. It sounded like my own heart beat but wasn't mine. It drew my attention. I invited the source and it belonged to the planet. She was aching and crying for help. Asking for more kindness, love, and compassionate vibration from us. I felt her pain in my own heart and gave her the biggest hug I could give. Promised to send her message out. Then I found myself being pulled up by a root of a tree. It was amazing because I felt the root as my own nervous system. My spinal cord felt at ease and I saw a beautiful light going up from my sacrum to my heart area. The tree was assisting me to let go of the dense energy I was hold on to. Very softly and with care, it showed me the way out from with myself.. As I traveled up, I felt myself on one of it's leaf. There was a drop of rain sitting there, so I dove into it. As I swam in it, I felt the oceans. All of the inhabitants of the ocean greeted and welcomed me. They thanked me for taking their message of oneness, joy, and exuberance to the humanity. Asking us to accept our mistakes and don't hold on to grudge. Asking us to appreciate our differences and co-exist in harmony. As I arrived on the shore, I met with the sands. I felt the entire cosmos, universe, and all the other planets reflecting in one grain of sand. I picked it up and kissed the sand as a gesture of friendship. Pretty amazing! It was quite a ride into my being and then becoming one with the essence of everything I felt. It was love. God manifested everything through love. You are love and so is everyone else. Today , as you go out on your business, look at everything through the prism of love and see how you transform your life in that very moment. Thanks for reading this far if you have. Take a deep breath, notice the light of love I'm sending you that's shining within every cell of your body reflecting the entire cosmos inside your being, clearing out any pain or negative energy out way from you. Breath out,,,,have a beautiful journey. 
Namaste. 
Rod 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment