Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pay Attention

Here is something that can assist you in changing the circumstances of your life for the better. Self LOVE and self WORTHINESS are two main ingredients for spiritual growth and development. By paying attention to these qualities on a moment by moment basis, you create an inner peace and pattern of wholeness which will resonate outward. The key ingredient for this sacred relationship with yourself and others is "BEING IN INTEGRITY WITH YOUR WORD". Your words are powerful, your affirmations are sacred, your internal agreements and conversations about these agreements with yourself and to others are the most important place to pay attention to in order to invite Transformation and Healing in your life...Wishing you a great weekend -Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I value my self Worth and immerse myself in unconditional self Love. I live with Integrity to my Word. My life is the expression of the only Life that exists, peace, joy, happiness, abundance, and healing. I am available for mighty miracles to manifest themselves in my life. I am grateful and thankful for my inner transformation"....Peace

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment