Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Be a Blessing

Today is absolutely going to be a very prosperous, healthy, joyous, and abundant day for every person who is reading this. As you take your next breath, cultivate an attitude of positive expectancy and plant the seed of inspiration with lots of enthusiasm in the fertile ground of your consciousness. Repeat this affirmation with conviction: "I AM GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR ABSOLUTELY NO-THING MANIFESTING AS MIRACLES IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE, NOW". Breath out and relax into the moment. Make an effort to forward a random act of KINDNESS and send a BLESSING to everyone you get in touch or get connected to as you move through your day. Share your results with us in the comments please. Sending you lots of love and peace. Breath in , Breath out....Say the Affirmation again NOW.....Namaste.... - Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: I am grateful and thankful for absolutely No-thing manifesting as Miracles into every area of my life. I am available and receptive for more GOOD than I can even imagine. I live in a friendly universe. All of my needs are met. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in love and light. The universe supports me."....have a beautiful day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment