Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 gratitude note 

Something I wrote before: "Right now I am overwhelmed by the energy of gratitude that is gushing through my veins. I'm dedicating these words to all the blessings I am experiencing and expressing in my life. Starting with the breath, the oxygen. My body, mind, and emotion. The motion of my thoughts appreciating the spirit of love governing the universe. The Sun energy that feeds my cells through the food I eat. The love I give and receive from my family. The smile on a friend's face who is blessed enough to own a device because of abundance and read these words, getting uplifted. My connection to you and the cosmos. Recognizing our oneness and our ability to be a positive change to the world. Blessings all around us in every second, I am grateful. My deepest appreciation to those who love me unconditionally and those who I love without any judgment. With each breath, I expand this consciousness and hold you in the high vibration of healing, peace, compassion with abundance of joy overflowing the bank of your present paradigm. For this , I am grateful. For you, I am grateful and I allow these words to expand around the globe. So be it. AmenšŸ’š+1"

Please visit DrRod26.com for spiritual life coaching. Tnx.


No comments:

Post a Comment