Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Being in service

Today, decide to be in service to another human being and ask yourself; how can I make a positive change is someone else's life without wanting anything in return? Then, practice being kind, loving, and compassionate. Hold on to these vibrations as you begin your day and release them to the world. Wherever you are and in whatever you do, remember that you are a spiritual being having a temporary human experience. Let this awareness gently mingle with you. This is a real cool practice. See what happens today and then share your experience with me in the comments. Love u


Affirmation: I am loving, kind, and compassionate. I am available to more abundance than I have ever manifested before. Healing is the order of my day. Joy breaks out from every experience. Beauty is all that I see. Infinite possibilities for my growth and expansion show up as miracles in every area of my life. I am. God Is. And so it is. Amen. 
www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment