Friday, August 7, 2015

My solitary space

For me writing is a sacred space where I can let go of my thoughts and allow them to flow through my fingers as they are doing now. I've got a cool music inspiring my neurons to fire up and explode passionate thoughts of inspiration. I feel the words that comes through me. They are messages of my over Soul transferring themselves into limited expression we label as letters. They don't quite capture the essences of what I'm feeling sometimes. It gets frustrating when words don't capture the exact vibration of what needs to be express. Take a deep breath my friends; you are being invited to step into an unknown territory. It's known to your Soul but an unknown place to your limited mind that's looking to reason out your existence. You can't reason it out. The only way to make sense is to let go of your senses and tap into your higher Self to go beyond the physical sense. In the world of intuition, all things are possible. In the world without love, your physical senses misguide you to a poor understanding of why you are here and what your purpose is in life. In your inner world with love, the mass hypnotic spell of lack and limitation is wiped out. You gain clarity into a brighter perception of why you are here. What your purpose is in life. How you have become who you are and how you can uplift your spirit in this moment to change everything around. You are in that zone right now. Cherish it and allow these words flow into your blood stream, become the very vitalizing nourishment for your physical, emotional, and spiritual energy. Take a deep breath, breath out. Smile and say: I love my LIFE smile emoticon Namaste.


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment