Monday, November 17, 2014

Soulmate

Good Morning LIFE....Here is an insight for you on this beautiful Monday: To find your Soulmate, open yourself to meeting and mating with your own Soul. It's in the discovering of the Self through self love and appreciation that the magic of unity shows up. You'll see everyone and feel everything as an inherent part of you. The concept of separation dissolves. Everything becomes ONE. As you navigate through life with this consciousness, you'll attract that part of you who is also aware of this. Who is also floating through this energy as you are. The moment you connect with that field of consciousness as a reflective part of you in this reality, she/he will re-cognize you as part of themselves. A divine match is made in order for both to travel into eternity as ONE. As partners for infinite spirit to manifest in flesh. As Soulmates forever..Thus, the circle and cycle of life completes itself....Take a deep breath, I Am, God Is........Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: " I am one with the infinite spirit of love, one with God. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. Life is for me and never against me. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, love, joy, and peace that I've ever imagines possible. I am grateful for all of my blessings and just let it be, and so it is, Amen."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment